(CET 1988 Electrical)
(Deputy Chief Aircraft Engineer, Avionics, Air India Ltd, Mumbai. Telephone +91 98211 11572. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Educational Qualification & Professional Summary:
- B Tech in Electrical Engineering, College of Engineering , Trivandrum (1984-1988 Batch)
- Joined Air India in 1991 as Graduate Engineering Trainee, GET
- Accrued Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence in ES (Electrical Systems), RN (Radio Systems, IS (Instrument system). Issuing Authority-DGCA
- Accrued ICAO TYPE II Licences( issued by DGCA) in Electrical, Instruments and Radio systems on the following aircrafts:
- Boeing 747-200
- Airbus A300 –B4
- Boeing 747-300
- Airbus A310
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 777 -200LR( Long Range) & 300ER (Extended Range)
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Work assignments held prior to joining Air India Ltd
- Worked as Sales Engineer, Hindustan Computers Ltd (HCL)
- Worked as Trainee Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries, E10B Mankapur Plant, UP
- Worked as Product Engineer (Electronics), Larson & Toubro, Madras
- At present working in Base Maintenance Division and also worked extensively in Line Maintenance Division.
- Involved on a daily basis in major and minor snag rectification, implementation of FAA and EASA SB’s AD’s and DGCA major modification.
- Was actively involved in the B777-200LR.300ER entry into service.
- At present involved with 787 Dreamliner entry in to service
- Member of AIAEA ( Air India Aircraft Engineers Association)
- At present holding the position of Vice President in AIAEA.