ANNUAL GENERAL BODY MEETING - 2021
All members of CETAA are cordially invited for the Annual General Body Meeting to be held on 10th May 2021 (Monday) at 7 pm IST online via ZOOM platform (Meeting ID: 939 1917 4489; Passcode: CETAA).
Kindly confirm your presence by registering in the following link.
As CETAA is in the process of getting approval for foreign currency transactions under FCRA, no change in the existing executive committee is possible until the process is completed. Hence election to the various posts of executive committee is not being conducted this year.
Members wishing to place any resolution or raise any matter from the floor of the house shall intimate the General Secretary latest by 5th May 2021 via email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
1. Ratification for the non-conduct of AGM 2020 and for the conduct of AGM 2021 virtually, considering the pandemic situation
2. Presentation of the report (2019-21) by the Secretary
3. Presentation of the accounts (2019-20 & 2020-21) by the Treasurer
4. Discussion and approval of report and accounts
5. Ratification for the continuation of the elected Executive Committee Members in office during 20-21
6. Permission for the continuation of the elected Executive Committee Members in office during 21-22
7. Nomination of representatives of (i) 1970 & 1971 batches (Golden Jubilee)
(ii) 1995 batch (Silver Jubilee)
8. Any other matter permitted by the Chair.
Dr. Jiji C. V. Dr. Jayasree P K
President, CETAA Secretary, CETAA