(CET 1995 EC)
(Managing Director, XB5 Consulting, Singapore
Chief Expressions Officer, Thought Expressions
MBA, Imperial College London)
- Management consultant with more than 18 years experience in Strategy, Management and Technology consulting.
- Manoj is a two-times Semifinalist at the World Championship of Public Speaking, USA.
- Manoj was ranked among the top 100 speakers worldwide by TI, USA in 2012, 2013
- Manoj is a 3 times National Public Speaking Champion and is featured among the top 50 speaking coaches in the Amazon #1 Bestseller “World Class Speaking in Action”.
- In 2012, Manoj was among the 25 standup comedians at the International comedy festival in Hong Kong and is included in the PA Hall of Fame for humorous speakers.
- Manoj has coached people from 27 nationalities including professionals, senior executives, UN diplomats, celebrities, academics, students, professional speakers and novice speakers for communication, leadership and public speaking skills.
- He is a sought-after Keynote speaker, World-class public speaking coach, Leadership coach and an expert in Interactive Learning strategies.
- Manoj has spoken in 10 cities across the world.
Before Manoj started his entrepreneurial journey he worked in the following roles.
- Systems Executive at Godrej and Boyce
- Software Engineer at IVL
- Consultant at Coopers & Lybrand, Singapore
- Principal Consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Asia Pacific, a Management Consulting Company
In 2004, he founded XB5 Consulting, a company that focuses on Solution Architecting in Enterprise Resources